Maeglin (maeglin73) wrote,

  • Mood:
  • Music:

The ball continues to roll...

Last Thursday evening I drove to GA, and stayed with helixblue and lilbluebus while looking for a new place in the area. I did find one, and submitted an offer Friday afternoon.

(mine is the unit whose door is closest to the camera... it's basically a split-level condo)

A counter-offer was proposed yesterday, which seemed fair to me (I went low initially, and this round splits the difference), so I signed that and I'm currently waiting on a copy of the offer with both signatures on it. I should also be applying and locking a rate for the mortgage today or tomorrow, which shouldn't be much of a problem as I've already been pre-approved for more than I'll be needing. So far, so good!

If things continue to go as they're going now, I should be closing on the new place on the 26th of this month, and moving down a week or two later.
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.