- Started the process of turning my side business of 6 years into an official company, mainly by completing my part of the LLC formation paperwork
- Bought initial test hardware (Nokia 6120 Classic) and started doing serious research into future Symbian ports of CacheMate (starting with S60 3rd Edition)
- Paid off the car, and zeroed out the Discover card... again
- Upgraded my point & shoot to a PowerShot G9. I'm still keeping the 20D for a few reasons*, but wanted something that I could more easily carry around, which also had a RAW format that Photoshop could handle (one thing that my old Fuji P&S lacked)
Still waiting on:
- The GA Secretary of State's office to finish its part of the LLC filing (potentially another 2 weeks of waiting, according to a call yesterday)
Next on the list:
- Put the old P&S camera on eBay
- Zero out the Circuit City card (which, fortunately, is generating no interest at the moment) and turn my attention to the smaller part of my split mortgage
- Get a Certificate of Existence for the LLC, after the SoS office is done doing its thing, in order to...
- Get a Symbian Signed code signing certificate, and start making serious use of it
* The main reasons being remote shutter release, interchangeable lenses, and the ability to attach my external flash without looking utterly ridiculous... not to mention being very off-balance and therefore nearly impossible to use.