I. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
II. Find/ remember a quote from each movie.
III. Post them here for everyone to guess.
IV. When someone guesses correctly, put who guessed it correctly and the name of the movie.
V. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb/Wikiquote search functions.
Here are the quotes:
1. "Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!"
2. A: "What's going on here?"
B: "Something you wouldn't recognize. It's called love."
3. "Rubbish, we don't want to be happy, we want to be famous!"
4. "Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
5. "Wow. Strawberries, yeah! Strawberries. Not the cheese..."
7. "Last week he wanted to marry her. Now he wants to have her committed."
10. "Henry, if we die before you get back, promise you'll tell everybody she wasn't my date."
13. "Wow. That's pretty damn random of you there, Andrew. Nice to meet you, can I use you?"
14. "Well let's see - there was that moment, when I had the train on top of my head..."
15. "The last time you saw me I was bald, beard with no mustache, and I had a different nose. So if you don't recognize me, I won't be offended."
Some will be easier than others. I'll screen the comments for a while, to give people a fair chance to answer.